I hoped for a more extended season finale episode with all the “maangas” musical numbers but it fell short of my expectations. But the “heart” of the finale episode is I think these: COMPASSION AND HOPE.
- Finn declared his love for Rachel and he glowed!
- Don’t Stop Believing was brought back with a transposition to a higher key while Mercedes makes her usual ‘birit’ that heightened and at the same time showcased the spirit of New Directions
- Quinn delivering her baby side by side with Bohemian Rhapsody brought to us the reality that is called life and Quinn’s decision (I won’t spoil more hehe)
- Emma fighting for the continuance of the glee club is right on spot, that is, faith on something good and standing up for others when they’re prejudiced.
- Sue giving up the rehearsal room for 1 year is one indication that she, after all, has a heart and actually voted for New Directions during the regionals.
Of course, there is a lot of cliffhangers for the 2nd season to reveal. After all, it’s TV.
Overall, I like the finale.
Click here to download Glee Season Finale episode. Enjoy.