Kris Allen‘s studio recording of Remember The Time…notice the mannerism of Kris in the pictures. 🙂
Here’s what I think are worthy to listen to from the American Idol Season 8 Top 13 studio recordings (Songs of Michael Jackson):
1. Kris Allen – Remember The Time – it’s really very Jason Mraz-y
2. Scott MacIntyre – Keep The Faith – I was really surprised about his register in the recording, it is easy to listen to
3. Michael Sarver – You Are Not Alone – he actually has a good voice!
4. Danny Gokey – P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) – very groovy, but he still reminds me of Taylor Hicks
5. Allison Iraheta – Given In To Me – her recording is much more subdued than the live performance
6. Matt Giraud – Human Nature – there are parts where I am a bit bored but I guess it is worth mentioning here. It’s good nevertheless.